Triangle ABC, with interior pt D, |BD| = log_9(18), |CD| = log_2(18); find length X of AD

I don't speak Turkish. Is the following the meaning of the text in your image?

In triangle ABC, the length of segment BD is [imath]\log_9(18)[/imath] and the length of segment DC is [imath]\log_2(18)[/imath]. What is the value of x according to the given information?

When you reply, please include a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far, so that we can begin working with you. (Read Before Posting)

Thank you!

I don't speak Turkish. Is the following the meaning of the text in your image?

In triangle ABC, the length of segment BD is [imath]\log_9(18)[/imath] and the length of segment DC is [imath]\log_2(18)[/imath]. What is the value of x according to the given information?

When you reply, please include a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far, so that we can begin working with you. (Read Before Posting)

Thank you!
Sorry I forgot to translate. Yes you translated correctly. I couldn't make any meaningful efforts but I've tried to approach it by drawing a circumcircle and the point 3 lines collide isn't the center of it then I drew some adjacent triangle to see if I could see any leads but to no avail. I'm not good at maths so I can't say solution doesn't come from these approaches.