Unbeated cipher from Cyberpunk game

Voice of silence

Hello! Im just a common man far from math but ARG from CDPR brought me into ciphers. In their game called Cyberpunk 2077 we can find cryptographic message while explore open world (its not main quest and some could miss it). Developers saying that nothing putted in the game world is meaningless so its makes me believe that this cipher is solvable but unfortunately im absolutely unable to do it. This cipher located on datashard (its like flash storage but with one single purpose like text containment in our case), name of datashard: "Patent #444/3/45", his containment:
DATA ENCRYPTED
ENTER KEY TO ACCESS #^*$^&@***@^TDG&^G@^*&@^TEGD^@^223^&&GVT&^&GBU)(*&^@T&#RVBF#)
(JB*#&GD*&#8*#&^^%#%DG^^66^&t&(@YE*@87&@E^*@68&*@ET&@*@GD*&@D
G&*@D*&@876268&@*&@^&*E^*@&^*8ggg78!^E*@%E*@E(01017W9791w7@@_)!#*)(#!&&g7t*!^*(&)18639tg^&@8130g&yv&*¨!#1
Ill try to give away as much context of scene around as i can.
It can be found on body of some murdered casually dressed male character, 5 armed soldiers with gear of one private megacorporation (called Militech) is patroling nearby (no clue if they are murders but looks like it and no proves that they are belong to this private corporation), everything happens in closed hidden silent backyard of some facilities around dockyards, there is trash all around. One of the soldiers got shots and another is trying to take care of him. Neutralize the second one and we can find another datashard (called "Archived Conversation: Dirk and Tim") with message:
DIRK: Tim, we got problems
DIRK: Nils took a few rounds in the back and I cant stop the bleeding
DIRK: we need evac now
TIM: see what I can do
DIRK: you'll see? just send a fucking car!
TIM: you have the docs?
DIRK: yes we have the fcking docs
TIM: Good. Make sure they're secure
DIRK: NILS IS DYING IN MY FUCKING ARMS ATM
TIM: yes, you said that already
TIM: hold on a little longer
TIM: working on it
And last notable thing that on murdered man we can also find another datashard called "Access Code", its containments:
TOP-SECRET DATA
TO BE READ IN CORP HQ UPON RECEIPT OF ONE TIME ACCESS CODE
IF THIS DOCUMENT HAS BEEN LOST, THE FINDER IS OBLIGATED TO DESTROY IT IMMEDIATELY OR FACE A MONETARY FINE AND/OR DEATH
This game have pretty big community but this cipher is yet unsolved but could probably lead to continuation of official ARG that is not over but stucked in current state cos we have no progress on it. Or atleast this could be part of games shadow lore that can be achieved only by solving different riddles. Im very curious where can it lead so appreciate any help.

Hello! Im just a common man far from math but ARG from CDPR brought me into ciphers. In their game called Cyberpunk 2077 we can find cryptographic message while explore open world (its not main quest and some could miss it). Developers saying that nothing putted in the game world is meaningless so its makes me believe that this cipher is solvable but unfortunately im absolutely unable to do it. This cipher located on datashard (its like flash storage but with one single purpose like text containment in our case), name of datashard: "Patent #444/3/45", his containment:

Ill try to give away as much context of scene around as i can.
It can be found on body of some murdered casually dressed male character, 5 armed soldiers with gear of one private megacorporation (called Militech) is patroling nearby (no clue if they are murders but looks like it and no proves that they are belong to this private corporation), everything happens in closed hidden silent backyard of some facilities around dockyards, there is trash all around. One of the soldiers got shots and another is trying to take care of him. Neutralize the second one and we can find another datashard (called "Archived Conversation: Dirk and Tim") with message:

And last notable thing that on murdered man we can also find another datashard called "Access Code", its containments:

This game have pretty big community but this cipher is yet unsolved but could probably lead to continuation of official ARG that is not over but stucked in current state cos we have no progress on it. Or atleast this could be part of games shadow lore that can be achieved only by solving different riddles. Im very curious where can it lead so appreciate any help.
Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

My apologies, i forgot to wrote my own actions.
Well i have no progress at all. I was trying to put these cipher into bunch of online cipher solvers but for no avail.

Another approach of mine was to convert symbols into their position in ASCII chars table (cos definetly they are all strictly ASCII) and get some new cipher from it like Base64 code or UTF-16 code sequences but the problem is that some symbold from ASCII table is not present here at all and some is simply impossible to use in human-readable text so its might be impossible to use such strategy to encrypt some readable message, and there would be only numbers after all.

Yet another simple approach was to trying to just replace each symbol with another untill this gibberish is starting to makes sense. There is plenty of unique characters for that and it could be something. For example if we assume that "#" is "i" (why not), "^" is a space (cos there is plenty of them till the end with relatively equal number of another characters in between so we can assume that this is separator but the problem is that character at some point meets 2 times in a row), then "*" is "a" and "$" is "m" (but its unlikely cos there is exact only 1 entrance of this symbol) so we can get nicely "I am" message to start with but the rest unfortunatly is appear gibberish. Maybe this approach could lead to something but im not sure, maybe this is some sort of special cipher that im not aware of and what im doing is leading me to a dead end? Atleast 2 times i also spotted that 2 different symbols putted 3 times in a row which is confusing if we assume that this message is on english.

So thats it for now but im continuing my tries.

Also name of this datashard is looking very suspicious. Maybe somehow we can use it as key for cipher or it gives us some hint?

Two repeated symbols may represent a single character or a triplet of characters, with the single instances representing something else. Three repeated symbols may be parsed as a combination of two repeated symbols followed by a single instance or vice versa. It may be that some parts are to be ignored. There are many forms of ciphers, so there are many algorithms for encrypting/decrypting.

?

[imath]\;[/imath]