Which 2 exams should I skip for best optimization for learning?

shivajikobardan

aEaRfwwvnXOSUT8p390UKsIjrbVi2ERlBaKjwUDR3JoQOEw8bCLhQIek9wPo83GrJ8wqG7WTC1p1eQRgPdap9cPx9gt8zCQnibrb6BQjyvYVS91m2c79diOIVqHeKG0uSIo6phoT

So I messed up in a tactical move. I was studying artificial intelligence for my backlog exam(exam that I failed also called supplementary exam, re-exam, retaking exam).

That was so huge and due to lots of other reasons (I don't want to sound whining so not mentioning them), I am here. I have accepted my state.
Now I need to optimize this problem. Select 2 exams that you skip and study the rest.

The circled ones are the dates in which my exams will occur. I have 20 days for exam. Leaving 3 days for revising first subject.
I have explained about how my exams will be hard, easy, long, short content etc.

I need to choose a best decision for myself and select the 2 subjects to skip so that I can achieve maximum learning. This is my last exam of engineering. After that I am graduating so I will have lots of free time in hand to study, consider that as well.

Any guidance on what exams should I skip?

aEaRfwwvnXOSUT8p390UKsIjrbVi2ERlBaKjwUDR3JoQOEw8bCLhQIek9wPo83GrJ8wqG7WTC1p1eQRgPdap9cPx9gt8zCQnibrb6BQjyvYVS91m2c79diOIVqHeKG0uSIo6phoT

So I messed up in a tactical move. I was studying artificial intelligence for my backlog exam(exam that I failed also called supplementary exam, re-exam, retaking exam).

That was so huge and due to lots of other reasons (I don't want to sound whining so not mentioning them), I am here. I have accepted my state.
Now I need to optimize this problem. Select 2 exams that you skip and study the rest.

The circled ones are the dates in which my exams will occur. I have 20 days for exam. Leaving 3 days for revising first subject.
I have explained about how my exams will be hard, easy, long, short content etc.

I need to choose a best decision for myself and select the 2 subjects to skip so that I can achieve maximum learning. This is my last exam of engineering. After that I am graduating so I will have lots of free time in hand to study, consider that as well.

Any guidance on what exams should I skip?
@sivajikobardan , please discuss this with a Professor/Advisor at your school!

It is impossible for me to advise you w/o knowing the relative importance s of different topics.

@sivajikobardan , please discuss this with a Professor/Advisor at your school!

It is impossible for me to advise you w/o knowing the relative importance s of different topics.
I think there is huge confusion regarding why I would want to skip these exams-:

1) I want to learn them 100% and master them. It is not possible to do that in 3 days(20 days/6 subjects). Don't ask me what I was doing till date.

2) I want to score the best I can. I can easily pass the exam with 32/80 marks studying for 3 days. but that doesn't mean much as my average gpa are already low and I don't want to make them lower.

We used have a professor at my undergraduate institute, who said that at the senior class whoever gets >65% in the hourly exam (of his class) knew the subject better than he did (and he was a FRS). 30% was passing grade at my institute. There used to be at least one problem in the test, likes of which we have not seen before. I, however, think those were not good test for depth of knowledge (good test for cleverness - yes).

We used have a professor at my undergraduate institute, who said that at the senior class whoever gets >65% in the hourly exam (of his class) knew the subject better than he did (and he was a FRS). 30% was passing grade at my institute.
That explains everything that I need to know.