Riddle

firemath

You are the pilot on a plane flying from Moscow to Paris.
You have 2 transfers in Berlin and Jerusalem.
What is the pilot's surname?

Makes you think for approximately 4 seconds.

You are the pilot on a plane flying from Moscow to Paris.
You have 2 transfers in Berlin and Jerusalem.
What is the pilot's surname?

Makes you think for approximately 4 seconds.
You - we did these as grade schoolers......

Funny ... I spent my 4 seconds thinking, "If there are transfers, wouldn't you have more than one pilot?" and, "Why would you go from Berlin to Paris by way of Jerusalem?" When I realized what the intended answer is, I got more confused. Maybe I just don't know what "transfer" means on an airline.

Funny ... I spent my 4 seconds thinking, "If there are transfers, wouldn't you have more than one pilot?" and, "Why would you go from Berlin to Paris by way of Jerusalem?" When I realized what the intended answer is, I got more confused. Maybe I just don't know what "transfer" means on an airline.
Do you always think that logically? I think my IQ is not up to thinking about the logistics of theoretical flight.

Do you always think that logically? I think my IQ is not up to thinking about the logistics of theoretical flight.

You should start training towards your Kolinahr ?

I have to admit that it took me more than 4 seconds before I got (and groaned at) your original post :)

You should start training towards your Kolinahr ?

I have to admit that it took me more than 4 seconds before I got (and groaned at) your original post :)
?

You're right.
Add intergalactic time frames so I can be even more confused.

Quick question. Did you ever finish that grade school you speak of?
No... I got promoted to high school before that ..... but that could be too confusing for you...

I seriously doubt both of your grade school abilities. They teach grade schoolers not to argue.
You never have been to Brooklyn, have you? They have a hard enough time keeping guns and drugs out of grade schools that they have no time to deal with arguments.

Besides never really learned anything in public school. It really is sad. I learned what I know from going to public colleges in NYC (CUNY).

Besides never really learned anything in public school. It really is sad. I learned what I know from going to public colleges in NYC (CUNY).
harpazo hometown.

I must say, your knowledge from CUNY is quite comprehensive...especially in light of your grade school.

harpazo hometown.

I must say, your knowledge from CUNY is quite comprehensive...especially in light of your grade school.
No no no! harpazo is NOT from Brooklyn. NO! he is from The Bronx which is a world away from Brooklyn.

CUNY did an amazing job with me. I think everyday of the top notch education I received there. The College of Staten Island, where I started in Calculus, made me understand what math really was all about. Then The City College of New York took over (for graduate school) and tried to kill me. The more work I did the more they expected from me. They were brutal on me and I will never forget that. It was exactly what I needed! For the record the math professors were brutal with all the math majors. They understand better than any other college/university that if you push the students they will rise to your expectation

No no no! harpazo is NOT from Brooklyn. NO! he is from The Bronx which is a world away from Brooklyn.

CUNY did an amazing job with me. I think everyday of the top notch education I received there. The College of Staten Island, where I started in Calculus, made me understand what math really was all about. Then The City College of New York took over (for graduate school) and tried to kill me. The more work I did the more they expected from me. They were brutal on me and I will never forget that. It was exactly what I needed! For the record the math professors were brutal with all the math majors. They understand better than any other college/university that if you push the students they will rise to your expectation
It seems that they have caught on to teaching effectively! My local college produces life dropouts.

It seems that they have caught on to teaching effectively! My local college produces life dropouts.
My undergraduate professors were all gifted teachers. My graduate professors were also gifted teachers and superb research mathematicians. I would put the math faculty at The City College of New York up against any other math department and they will win as far as research goes. They can always hold their heads up high as far as being mathematicians.

Where is your local college? Sorry to hear that they produce dropouts.

lol i was like wait, maybe the "makes you think" has part of the answer, then i read it again, and i was like, whats a surname, so after i looked it up, i got the answer