COIN TOSS SIMULATION AND P-VALUES

alexis2

I am having a hard time with a coin toss simulation/ p-value question. Aside from the initial coin toss simulation (step 1) I do not know how to go about following these steps. I would welcome any advice on getting started on this. I am completely new to this topic and would appreciate it if you could explain everything really clearly. Thanks in advance!

1. Toss a coin ten times (use excel or box sampler) (I can do this step - I need some guidance on steps 2-7)

2. Repeat step 1 a thousand times, recording what proportion of the 1000 got 7 or more heads,
My question: I am assuming there must be a quick way of counting how many of the 1000 got 7 or more heads. Can you advise on this, preferably in relation to box sampler which I am using? If not, please advise how I would do this using excel.

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 nine more times for a total of 100 000 tosses.
My question: how should I do this. Could I simply press simulate 100,000 times rather than repeating steps 1 and 2 nine more times (this seems rather tedious) or is it necessary?

4. Make a statistical summary of the results
My question: With regard to the statistical summary, can anyone tell me how I would go about creating a frequency table from these results in either box sampler or excel (question 4)?

5. Estimate the true p-value.
My question: How would I estimate the true p-value using box sampler or excel? Is there a formula?

6. Report the ten p-values you obtain.
My question: How would I generate 10 p-values?

7. Give an estimate of how far off that value might be from the true value.
My question: What is a true value?