We will get how many numbers which can be divided by 10?

Nekemtenee

1. there is a cube. We stick 1 piece of 2 to one side, we stick 2 pieces of number 1 to 2 other sides and we stick number 0s to the rest 3 sides We got how many six-numbered numbers which can be divided by 10?

there is a cube. We stick 1 piece of 2 to one side, we stick 2 pieces of number 1 to 2 other sides and we stick number 0s to the rest 3 sides We got how many six-numbered numbers which can be divided by 10?
What is meant by "sticking one piece of 2 to one side"? I suspect that you're sticking things onto the six sides of the cube, but what are the pieces part of?

What is meant by "six-numbered numbers"? Is this maybe "six-digit numbers"? Either way, how are you getting "numbers" from "pieces" (of what?) which were glued onto the sides of a cube?

Please be complete. Thank you! ;)

What is meant by "sticking one piece of 2 to one side"? I suspect that you're sticking things onto the six sides of the cube, but what are the pieces part of?

What is meant by "six-numbered numbers"? Is this maybe "six-digit numbers"? Either way, how are you getting "numbers" from "pieces" (of what?) which were glued onto the sides of a cube?

Please be complete. Thank you! ;)

Well sorry, for my english. Let's correct it.
I mean a six-digit number (so the first digit of the number is not 0... and as it is divisible by 10 the last digit is definitely 0...
I will correct a little bit an other way. There is a cube. On 3 sides of the cube there are number 0s. On 2 sides of the cube there are number 1s. And 1 side of the cube there is a number 2. We throw this cube 6 times. How many six-digit numbers we can get which can be divided by 10 without a rest?