Correlation help (with covariance matrix)

Adam553

Hey guys!

We (me and my group at school) had to solve this 7x4 matrix but to be honest, we have absolutely no clue how to do that. Only instruction we got is to calculate the correlation. I know, it is less than enough, but... so, yes. :?

Thanks for your help! ;)

We (me and my group at school) had to solve this 7x4 matrix but to be honest, we have absolutely no clue how to do that. Only instruction we got is to calculate the correlation. I know, it is less than enough, but... so, yes. :?
The image at the link shows a table. What do you mean by "solving the matrix"?

When you reply, please include the full and exact text of the exercise, the complete instructions, and a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far. Thank you! ;)

The image at the link shows a table. What do you mean by "solving the matrix"?

When you reply, please include the full and exact text of the exercise, the complete instructions, and a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far. Thank you! ;)

All we got, and all I know is this table and the fact that we have to do correlation analysis. Really, that's all. Funny at first, but I have to cry instead of smile.

Hey guys!

Thanks for your help! ;)

See if this helps
http://home.gwu.edu/~flemingc/classes/correlation_matrix.pdf

You will also need to know what you are supposed to be analysing.
-Is it the number of empty rooms with a particular number of people in them?
-Is it the number of people in the rooms?
-Is it the number of people in each room?

Last edited: