Seating arrangement in class rooms

leovincent

We have 5 rows each row 12 seats are there. Total seats are (5 rows x 12 seats) 60 seats. We will change the seating arrangement 6 times in a month. How shall I arrange the seat to get an equal chance for 60 members?

Please clarify
Thanks in advance.

We have 5 rows each row 12 seats are there. Total seats are (5 rows x 12 seats) 60 seats. We will change the seating arrangement 6 times in a month. How shall I arrange the seat to get an equal chance for 60 members?

Please clarify
Thanks in advance.
All equal signs (even if they are not there!) must be valid. 5rowsx12seats = 60 row seats, not 60 seats! You meant to write 5rows x 12 seats/row = 60 seats. Do you see the rows cancelling out?

Please clarify
Thanks in advance.
The more I read this problem the more confused I get. Can you please define a seating arrangement? Do all rows have to have the same number of seats? Can you have 5 rows with 4 seats/row and 8 rows with 5 seats per row?