Thread: Vote Tallying Help

Vote Tallying Help

Hi All,

I have set up some votes for some friends and have made a silly mistake when setting it up.

Basically for a game i had some people make applications with votes in them to become a moderator and had other players vote on the polls within their applications.
    However, my problem is now, i want to organise the 4 Winners but some applications have more total votes than others so i am not sure how to work it out fairly. See below for a tally of some of the polls

Name Voted Yes Voted No Total Votes Percentage (Yes Votes)
    Anders 44 49 93 47.31%
    Chris 15 9 24 62.50%
    Vinny 52 12 64 21.25%

So some how i need to make this fair and equal

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    I have set up some votes for some friends and have made a silly mistake when setting it up.
    What, specifically, was the mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    ...i had some people make applications with votes in them to become a moderator and had other players vote on the polls within their applications.
    However, my problem is now, i want to organise the 4 Winners but some applications have more total votes than others so i am not sure how to work it out fairly. See below for a tally of some of the polls

Name Voted Yes Voted No Total Votes Percentage (Yes Votes)
    Anders 44 49 93 47.31%
    Chris 15 9 24 62.50%
    Vinny 52 12 64 21.25%

So some how i need to make this fair and equal
    That will depend entirely upon how "fair" is defined. What, specifically, were the rules for picking the winner(s)?