Thread: Advanced Calculus Problems

Advanced Calculus Problems

Hey guys,

I have questions (see attached images), see if anybody here want to help me or have ideas related to the questions.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers

Skella.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skella View Post
    Hey guys,

I have questions (see attached images), see if anybody here want to help me or have ideas related to the questions.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers

Skella.
    Your attachments are too small for my eyes!

Please separate those two attachments and crop the images to get rid of unused area.

What are your thoughts?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/announcement.php?f=33
    “... mathematics is only the art of saying the same thing in different words” - B. Russell

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by skella View Post
    I can't read the images, either. Please reply with larger versions, or include them in your post (which usually means they're larger; don't ask me why), or else type out the text. When you reply, please include a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far, so we can see where you're needing help. Thank you!