No Subject Line

mmm4444bot

Super Moderator
I like this thread! ;)
Thanks. I'm just getting started. :cool:

Suggestions for attracting site owners' attention gladly accepted for review. Currently in the works:

A script to submit dozens of fake inquiries to each web sites' contact-us form (using spammers names and email addresses). Some will include statements like "I'm not sure I trust your service" along with a link to that thread. Other submissions will contain links to the corresponding evidence page at stopforumspam (and possibly to the hidden posts mentioned below). Some will appear as legitimate inquiries, like "Can you handle ten rush orders at once? I need help!!!"

New (hidden) threads stuffed with as many posts possible, each containing thousands of URL statements associated with words like: complaint, failure, fraud, ripoff, dissatisfied, illegal, bad idea, dangerous, got fired, got expelled, wasted my money, etc. Links therein will redirect to that thread.

Multiple warnings to people that still need to be edited into that thread.

Considering ways to extract business names, addresses, and phone numbers from the web, so I can publish those in that thread and in the akismet antispam database.