14 people sit in a circle,each and everyone says that both my neighbours is a liar,what is the greatest possible liar in this group.

Funkj

14 people sit in a circle,each and everyone says that both my neighbours is a liar,what is the greatest possible liar in this group

14 people sit in a circle,each and everyone says that both my neighbours is a liar,what is the greatest possible liar in this group
Please follow rules in "Read before posting".

Thanks, I followed the rule before posting, i was struck while trying to read the liars according to the question, I came up with seven liars but the answer key to the question said is nine liars with no explanation, that is why I brought it to this great forum to enlighten me more on the answer key, thanks in anticipation

No, you didn't follow the rules - no context, didn't say where you were stuck, etc.
I get 7, don't see how it can be 9. Liars have to alternate with non-liars.

Thanks for your contribution, I got 7 as well, but the answer key shows 9

Liars and the truth-tellers need not be alternating.

In a ....TLLT sequence, the liars will be lying when they say BOTH my neighbors are liars.

Now think a bit more....the MAXIMUM number of liars that can be seated around the table would be......

Liars and the truth-tellers need not be alternating.

In a ....TLLT sequence, the liars will be lying when they say BOTH my neighbors are liars.

Now think a bit more....the MAXIMUM number of liars that can be seated around the table would be......
Whao! Have gotten it, in the round table, we Hanna have 5 truth and 9 liars , the answer lies on BOTH in the statement..... Thanks once again for the guides and knowledge