3 circles venn diagrams

nanase

guys would you please help me out
I am okay with written English but having problems linking and turning them into mathematical concepts.
can anyone teach me how to approach this the easy way for junior level like me. Many thanks.
ss-2017-paper-H-39.jpg

I would just start marking up the diagram, looking for ways to fill in regions with numbers.

I like to write the total for each set next to it (e.g. 58 next to Aditi's circle), and for each pair (e.g. "both Sasha and Marcus" with an arrow pointing to that region, which consists of two parts).

Then look for any individual parts you can fill in. For example, the overlap of Sasha and Marcus (19) includes the region with 8 (all three); so what number can you write in the other part? Most of the work is subtraction.

Once you've done that, you can answer the question.

It will be really helpful if you can show us what you are able to do (on your own, or using my suggestions), so we can see where you need help. That's what makes this site different from a textbook! We can't tell you everything you might need to know, but we can try to tell you exactly what you seem to need, based on what you show.

thanks Dr.Peterson! after spending some time this morning slowly and focusing on filing what/which region I can fill, I was able to complete everything.
many thanks to your help :)

still wanna check the answer though, for each individual only area i obtained 25, 8 and 26 respectively. giving a total of 59?