About Ranks

Aladdin

I had 111 posts, And then suddenly they became 27 posts , which i returned a newmember again why???????

Off-topic, nonsensical, mathematically-invalid, and other inappropriate posts may, from time to time, be pruned.

Re:

stapel said:
Off-topic, nonsensical, mathematically-invalid, and other inappropriate posts may, from time to time, be pruned.
Yeah , but i didn't use such thing(in my point of thinking)

Aladdin said:
Yeah , but didn't [do] such [things] …

I'm not a moderator here, but (from my point-of-view) I think that you actually did these things in some of your posts.

Recently, somebody asked a question on the Administration Board about member rankings (i.e., post counts) at this site, and you responded by telling them something like (paraphrased), "don't be concerned with your post count; it's more important to learn math than to have a high post count".

Yet, to me, your motivation for starting this thread seems to be associated with a concern about your post count.

Do you understand the contradiction in your views?

Anyway, if you would like some more examples of why some of your posts are gone, I'd be happy to send you more of your statements (paraphrased) by private message.

'
Aladdin said:
Take Pride In You'r Work

Very funny.

I note that you changed to this signature line shortly after I sent you the information about proper use of the apostrophe in contractions (as well as clarifying the contraction "you're" versus the pronoun "your") and a suggestion about taking pride in what we do, write, and say.

I like your sarcasm. Try to think of something like it, for next time. :twisted: