Where is the division button?

Alucard1298

This may be the wrong place to post this question but I AM using this for college algebra so I thought it may fit. When in the equation solver function of this site it has almost every tool I need, but I can't seem to find a division button. Am I overlooking something or is there not one?

This may be the wrong place to post this question but I AM using this for college algebra so I thought it may fit. When in the equation solver function of this site it has almost every tool I need, but I can't seem to find a division button. Am I overlooking something or is there not one?

Not that I know everything on the site but I haven't seen the equation solver here on site. Could you please provide a link?

I am assuming you want to solve something like 55 + x/2 = 64

type in exactly like that using '/' for division from the keypad.

The equation solver tab takes you to: http://www.freemathhelp.com/equation-solver.php

It's on the main site front page under the Calculators tab, not any of the Forums pages (that I could find).
Oh, you mean here, I think...?

For website-page-specific (as distinct from forum-related) help, it would probably be better to contact support for the website; most of the helpers here don't "see" the rest of the site.

With respect to your original question, the "division" symbol (being the hyphen with the dots above and below) appears to be in the "e" drop-down menu. For further information or support on that plug-in, it might be more useful to consult the plug-in provider's support page at this location. ;)