A2 Question 5

Adi

Hey FMH, I am currently working on a business maths assignment and because I haven't done any maths since high school in 2011 prior to undertaking this unit I am very much out of my depth. I am posting all of the questions on here individually and plan to work on them step by step on here so that you guys and gals can tell me if I am doing things right or not. Any hints on what rules need to be applied and what parts of the question mean in plain english would also be much appreciated. If it takes me a while to reply it will be because I am currently focused on a different question but rest assured I will come back to this question eventually and any help will be very much appreciated. You guys are the best, thanks so much.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 6.54.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 6.54.26 PM.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 3
... I am posting [my exercises] ... and plan to work on them step by step on here so that you guys and gals can tell me if I am doing things right or not.

... If it takes me a while ... I am currently focused on a different question but rest assured I will come back to this question eventually ...
Hello Adi. We look forward to seeing your work so far, as well as any specific questions you may have about this exercise. Cheers

?