amplitude, period, and phase shift of f(x) = 7sin(3pix + 2)

Dmoney1578

Can someone help me find the amplitude, period and phase shirft of f(x)= 7sin(3?x+2)

You should have rules for these things.

If you can't find the amplitude, you very clearly are not attending class or reading your materials.

f(x) = a*sin(b(x-c))

You tell me the amplitude. Then we can talk about the other pieces.

yes, i attend class every day just need better explaition on how to get the amplitude just want to make sure im on the right path

Dmoney1578 said:
yes, i attend class every day just need better explaition on how to get the amplitude just want to make sure im on the right path
That was not a useful answer. I asked for a very direct response and you did not provide it, chosing rather to tell me why you don't need to answer questions. This is not a good thing.

Please tell me how the information in the provided link was different from the material in your book or from that which was presented in your class. I would be very pleased to know which teaching method or presentation made more sense to you, personally.

I got better understand of the problem the amp is so and the site had good examples and in the book it didn't really go step by step and the teacher didn't really teach it to us. He just showed us how to do one problem like that one and moved on to the next on.

Very good. useful examples can be beneficial.

You still haven't told us what the amplitude is and you should rethink that phase shift just a little.