answer my question

I am assuming by it you mean algebra.
The first step in doing algebra is to finish pre algebra and do well in it. Then you'll be in a position to tackle algebra.

How do you do algebra

I am in pre-Alebra I don´t know how to do it
Presumably you are learning the basics of algebra in this class. Algebra is a lot bigger than the little bit you have in front of you; perhaps you don't realize how much you are asking.

Your question is something like asking, "How do you speak English?" You're either asking for an entire course (in Algebra, or in English), or for some little part of it that you need at the moment; and we have no way of knowing what that specific part is, until you show us.

So, please ask a specific question. If you are struggling with a particular type of problem, show us an example, and your attempt at it, so we can see what part of algebra you need help with.

On the other hand, if you really are just curious about all of algebra, then look ahead in your book, and you should see enough to whet your appetite for it!

I don't know how to the math for pre-algebra
Okay that's a different question! What "math" do you mean? Certainly numbers play an important part in arithmetic, pre-algebra, and algebra. Are you okay with adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing numbers? Do you understand that "ax" the "names" "a" and "x" are being used to represent two numbers- we use "names" when we want to talk about something that might be true of any two numbers, not just a specific two.

In any case, can you give us more specifics? Can you give an example of a problem you cant do?