Appreciate guidance due to limited education and not sure if this is an advanced process of infinite numbers or what..

Wild_Assistant_4104

I by nature have the ability to quickly identify things mentally yet have the hardest ability to articulate them so I normally just do things myself and found the site logo fitting for my question.

Are decimals of an infinite number always have self verifying logic or just in this instance or sometimes and what would this process be called?

I am firmly aware it has ENGLISH Letters and ASCII accompanied in the video explanation of which were product outside of this concept yet is shown in the logic set as accurate, more of an engineering feet than natural design. I digress I placed the first 100 decimals of pi in strips of ten from lowest to highest columns from left to right.

PiGrid100c.png

Now I apologize
This leak start after a story I told and explains the following images I am going to post.

I do not know how to explain and additionally I currently have CoVid of which is exhausting and I know I am not thinking clear right now, With that being said If I am required to explain each image further I will upon asking at this time and assume that the video explanation will do to get the point across.

Now I have just done another video because I tested another infinite number the Golden Ratio of which explains this grid not created another separate idea, I am past the point of wondering if I am correct just wanting to have a logical discussion that is not reddit of whom are not productive and require fully defined theories otherwise marked as garbage art project and cold emails are not working as well they are either flagged or something else...

I am merely looking for assistance to articulate it well enough to present to a college or professional in either math or science or engineering of which I am unsure which this falls into.

The video I just did is here and describes the below image

PiGrid100_015_Golden_Ratio.png
The above image is a few digits of pi from the top image the locations never changed the Golden Ration is 1.618033988749894848204 and I will work from the back first in group then leave the beginning for the video explanation

Take the 7 to the 4 in column 9 move in the direction of column 8 until you hit 94 as seen in the image above

1.618033988 THIS requires the video explanation its easier for me to articulate at this time here:

ANY INFO and Suggestion are fully welcomed THANK YOU TRULY

Added EDIT:
I saw how to explain the last bit excluding 1.61 so
Two identical stacked like 8 and one identical next to it like 0 in total is 3 where 3 and 9 mirror each side of 88 as seen below in the image again these digits are pulled directly from the first image to isolate for explanation no altering beyond removing digits from the first and highlighting to show concepts prior
PiGrid100_016_Golden_Ratio.png

Last edited: