Average wait time - Queues

sullysue

Hello, I'm wondering if it's possible to figure out the average customer wait time (or any other predictive measure that would be helpful to the customer) with the limited information I have. I only know:

In the last 365 days, the company received 346 requests
Of these 346 requests received in the last year, 231 have been fulfilled

Is this enough information to make any kind of predictive measure that would be helpful to the customer?

I don't have access to data about time from request open to request close, unfortunately.

Thank you for the help!

Hello, I'm wondering if it's possible to figure out the average customer wait time (or any other predictive measure that would be helpful to the customer) with the limited information I have. I only know:

Is this enough information to make any kind of predictive measure that would be helpful to the customer?

I don't have access to data about time from request open to request close, unfortunately.

Thank you for the help!
You said:

I only know:

Then your question:"possible to figure out the average customer wait time"

As I see it - your data has nothing to do with "wait-time"!!??

Thank you for the help!
Let's simplify things. Let's make it 365 requests in the last 365 days. Let's assume that's one request per day. Let's assume that the first 231 requests have been fulfilled. Lots of assumptions.
So, if 231st request has been fulfilled and 232nd hasn't, it means it took approximately 365-231=134 days to fulfill the last request. If all requests have similar wait time then 134 will be close to average.