Calc 3- Double Integrals

Meltai

Attached is the picture of the question we started out with double integrals which I understand then we jumped to this and I am unsure how to even set it up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201102-160357_Canvas Student.jpg
    Screenshot_20201102-160357_Canvas Student.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
I found a similar problem in my textbook where they applied the fundamental theorem of calculus twice but I still can't say I understand

Attached is the picture of the question we started out with double integrals which I understand then we jumped to this
What is the this? You attached (that is your claim) an image of the problem you started out with and then you jumped to this.

I found a similar problem in my textbook where they applied the fundamental theorem of calculus twice but I still can't say I understand
I am sure that there are many volunteers here that will try their very best to help you understand what is in your textbook but you need to post what it says in the book.

We are glad to help you but you need to help us do that!

What is the this? You attached (that is your claim) an image of the problem you started out with and then you jumped to this.
Sorry I phrased that poorly I meant the problems given to us prior to the one I posted were all double integrals so I didn't quite understand if we were supposed to approach this problem the way we would approach a double integral.

I am sure that there are many volunteers here that will try their very best to help you understand what is in your textbook but you need to post what it says in the book.

We are glad to help you but you need to help us do that!
This is the solution I landed on.
Screenshot_20201103-152528_Canvas Student.jpg