Calculas Problem - Please Help!

wvgewgeg

Please Solve this, I am unable.

This problem requires you to read the following scientific article:

http://math.colgate.edu/~integers/u76/u76.pdf

These answers should be related to this paper.

Questions are attached in the image; please answer mainly d, e and f

Those are the main problems I need to solve; please solve them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 12.04.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 12.04.34 PM.png
    382.7 KB · Views: 8
Please Solve this, I am unable.

This problem requires you to read the following scientific article:

http://math.colgate.edu/~integers/u76/u76.pdf

These answers should be related to this paper.

Questions are attached in the image; please answer mainly d, e and f

Those are the main problems I need to solve; please solve them.
Post one problem per thread

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.

1637436512009.png

Can you please explain to me why I would even consider solving your problems for you? This is a math help forum! Do you really equate someone here solving your problems for you with receiving help?

Hello wvgewgeg. Why are you interested in all of these exercises?

:)

Can you please explain to me why I would even consider solving your problems for you? This is a math help forum! Do you really equate someone here solving your problems for you with receiving help?
It is not like that sir?

:)
Dear wvgewgeg, I tried I did solve (a) & (b) by myself: using some patterns and help from exercise and other examples, I understood how to solve that type of problem by myself and solve those.

But I am unable to do the d, e & f.

If you can solve this I will very grateful to you and learn more.

I am not an expert but I believe understanding examples and performing them to new problems empowers you to solve problems faster and accurately and that is why I am requesting this sir.

That's why I am saying in the big problem, I did solve 3 but I am unable to solve the other 3, if you can solve it, I will use it as a reference and solve more problems, that is the reason I said step by step.

I am just going to use your answer as a reference with all due respect for solving the relevant questions as there are no examples in the book for this type of problem.

It will empower me to learn, I know you might be thinking why should you solve the entire problem, but please try to understand I want to use the platform for good and just this time if you grant an exception for one single time, It can really empower me for future and board (biggest exam in my home country) by studying your answers.

That is my very very humble and begging request. Please?

Dear @wvgewgeg, I tried I did solve (a) & (b) by myself
My name is not wvgewgeg. (That's your name.) My name is Otis.

I did not ask you to identify your completed exercises. This is what I'd asked:

"Why are you interested in all of these exercises?"

Your combined threads contain lists of exercises spanning years of instruction. It suggests that you're not enrolled in a specific math course. You'd mentioned a book that contains no examples. What book is that?

?

@wvgewgeg
Perhaps if you would tell us why you are so desperate for us (and at least one other forum) to do your all work for you you might find us more willing to give you the kind of help you actually need. Lying to us about what you've been able to do and your reasons for doing it is just hurting you, as is your insistence that we do all your work for you.

-Dan