Can someone give me the answer of this

Can someone give me the answer of this
View attachment 26650
That's not what we do here:

Please show us where you need help, so we can assist you in learning to solve it.

And tell us why you need the answer, when it appears that what comes next is the answer.

To get you started, write [MATH]\sin2y \text{ as }2\sin y\cos y[/MATH]
[MATH]\frac{dy}{dx}=x^3 \cos^2 y- 2x\sin y \cos y \hspace7ex \text{(1)}[/MATH]
and then you could try a substitution [MATH]\boxed{\hspace1ex u=\tan y \hspace1ex}[/MATH]
so, [MATH]\frac{du}{dx}=\sec^2y \frac{dy}{dx}= \hspace1ex ...[/MATH]and complete this using the expression for [MATH]\frac{dy}{dx}[/MATH] in equation (1) above.
This should give you something you can solve.

Last edited:
To get you started, write [MATH]\sin2y \text{ as }2\sin y\cos y[/MATH]
[MATH]\frac{dy}{dx}=x^3 \cos^2 y- 2x\sin y \cos y \hspace7ex \text{(1)}[/MATH]
and then you could try a substitution [MATH]\boxed{\hspace1ex u=\tan y \hspace1ex}[/MATH]
so, [MATH]\frac{du}{dx}=\sec^2y \frac{dy}{dx}= \hspace1ex ...[/MATH]and complete this using the expression for [MATH]\frac{dy}{dx}[/MATH] in equation (1) above.
This should give you something you can solve.
This is brilliant lex. I would never thought of this substitution. I hope that the OP can continue from there.

Practice makes you luckier..... Red Aurbach
So true. In fact I thought about saying 'practice' rather than 'luck'.
What do we conclude then from:
(1) "Practice makes you luckier", and
(2) Eisenhower (and Napoleon before him): “I'd rather have a lucky general than a smart general"?

So true. In fact I thought about saying 'practice' rather than 'luck'.
What do we conclude then from:
(1) "Practice makes you luckier", and
(2) Eisenhower (and Napoleon before him): “I'd rather have a lucky general than a smart general"?
You know Napoleon's "smart" move of attacking Russia in winter stopped him "practicing" his skills. Then came Hitler and fortunately he repeated the same smart move...

You know Napoleon's "smart" move of attacking Russia in winter stopped him "practicing" his skills. Then came Hitler and fortunately he repeated the same smart move...
Indeed. Megalomaniacs tend to push their luck.