College Math Test Questions

mathdad

A friend of mine who majored in mathematics wants to give me old college math sample test questions. I said yes, of course. I requested old sample midterm and final exam questions beginning with pre-calculus through linear algebra.

I know there are students who regularly visit this site seeking help. I am sure that most of them would love to find practice midterm and final exams here without the need for extensive online search. Would it ok for me to TYPE old copies of midterm and final math exams here? Thank you.

Hi. I know (from experience) that exams are fairly easy to find online. Personally, I would spend my current free time reviewing and practicing algebra, instead, to be ready for my review of trigonometry and some precalculus topics.

?

Hi. I know (from experience) that exams are fairly easy to find online. Personally, I would spend my current free time reviewing and practicing algebra, instead, to be ready for my review of trigonometry and some precalculus topics.

?

I just wanted to make it easier for students searching for online practice exams.

I just wanted to make it easier for students searching for online practice exams.
It's already easy, but okay. (We don't see many people asking about practice exams in the forum.)

Perhaps, you have more free time than I had thought.

;)

It's already easy, but okay. (We don't see many people asking about practice exams in the forum.)

Perhaps, you have more free time than I had thought.

;)

My free time is limited but it's ok. Moving on....

I'm struggling with your motivation. Are you learning or teaching? They're not necessarily exclusive. Are you absorbing or disseminating?