Confusions about hopfield neural network solved example!

shivajikobardan

I am from Nepal and instead of asking us code, these are types of questions that are asked in our country examination system.
IDK what's their purpose. But some of them are badly hard as there are not many examples about it in textbook(In Nepal we can't get the textbook reference that the syllabus is made upon, we can of course get international writers textbook but our syllabus and exam paper is based on Indian author textbooks and we don't get that here in Nepal)
So I was studying about hopfield network and got badly confused. I have listed my confusions with annonations. It is not like I don't understand anything, I do understand the gist, but I am not very clear about each and every concepts.
And I didn't even find proper resources to study this topics in reference to our exam in internet as well.

Source-:

In Nepal we can't get the textbook reference that the syllabus is made upon, we can of course get international writers textbook but our syllabus and exam paper is based on Indian author textbooks and we don't get that here in Nepal
What's the name of the textbook? I might be able to help you get a free copy.

What's the name of the textbook? I might be able to help you get a free copy.
Any good indian author's textbook about artificial intelligence or soft computing will suffice.

Introduction To Artificial Intelligence​

akerkar rajendra
PHI learning
ISN-: 9788120349971

Artificial Intelligence : Building Intelligent Systems
PHI Learning
ISBN-: 9788120350465
Parag Kulkarni, Prachi Joshi

I don't think any of these books are available in public domain afaik..Hopeful to see if you can find it though!

Any good indian author's textbook about artificial intelligence or soft computing will suffice.

Introduction To Artificial Intelligence​

akerkar rajendra
PHI learning
ISN-: 9788120349971

Artificial Intelligence : Building Intelligent Systems
PHI Learning
ISBN-: 9788120350465
Parag Kulkarni, Prachi Joshi

I don't think any of these books are available in public domain afaik..Hopeful to see if you can find it though!
I couldn't find those books you mentioned, only other books by the same authors or American authors.

Last edited:
I couldn't find those books you mentioned, only other books by the same authors or American authors.
https://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Neural-Networks-Matlab-6-0/dp/0070591121

This is the book.

• ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 9780070591127
  • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-0070591127
  • Publisher ‏ : ‎ MC GRAW HILL INDIA; 1st edition (January 1, 2006)
There is book https://b-ok.asia/book/11849928/95de3e but it is google preview of that book converted to pdf only. :( Please share if you have it guys. Would be really helpful to learn as my semester exams going to happen next week.

My note-:

Any book will suffice for me.

https://b-ok.asia/book/11849928/95de3e

There is 1 book in b-ok.org but some guy has just posted the google books preview pdf of this book.

lol.