Coronavirus Probability

Koinu_3

A plane just arrived at the airport with 200 passengers of whom have corona-virus. The airport is short staffed and decides to only screen 30 passengers. What is the probability that the corona-virus will not be detected?

A plane just arrived at the airport with 200 passengers of whom have corona-virus. The airport is short staffed and decides to only screen 30 passengers. What is the probability that the corona-virus will not be detected?
This question clearly states that all 200 passengers have the virus. One hopes 100% would be found.
Please review and correct.

This question clearly states that all 200 passengers have the virus. One hopes 100% would be found.
Please review and correct.
Actually, it doesn't clearly state anything, as "with 200 passengers of whom have corona-virus" doesn't make sense. I imagine it was supposed to be something more like "with 200 passengers, 10% of whom have corona-virus". It also seems to assume that screening will produce no false negatives (or false positives).

What about the following?

"A plane just arrived at the airport with 200 passengers, some of whom have corona-virus. The airport is short staffed and decides
to only screen 30 passengers. What is the probability that the corona-virus will not be detected?"

You supposedly have to figure out the expected probability based on 30 out of 200 for the "to be detected part," and then subtract that
from 100% to get the probability will not be detected.

My apologies, everyone. I for some reason left out something in: 200 passengers of whom have corona-virus. It's supposed to read: 200 passengers, 10 of whom have corona-virus.

My apologies, everyone. I for some reason left out something in: 200 passengers of whom have corona-virus. It's supposed to read: 200 passengers, 10 of whom have corona-virus.
Ok, now please show us your work, so we can start helping you with it. Presumably it is asking for the probability that a random sample of 30 from the 200 will not include any of the 10 with the virus. If you can't even start the work, please tell us what you have learned about probability, so we can avoid suggesting methods you aren't ready for.

It really should state that the screening is flawless--no false positive and no false negative results.