Cost Function

chumaason

A Company determines that the marginal cost of producing x units of a particular commodity during a one-day operation is MC = 16x −1951, where the production cost is in dollar. The selling price of a commodity is fixed at $9 per unit and the fixed cost is $1800 per day. (i) Find the cost function. (ii) Find the revenue function. (iii)Find the profit function. (iv) Find the maximum profit that can be obtained in a one-day operation.

A Company determines that the marginal cost of producing x units of a particular commodity during a one-day operation is MC = 16x −1951, where the production cost is in dollar. The selling price of a commodity is fixed at $9 per unit and the fixed cost is $1800 per day. (i) Find the cost function. (ii) Find the revenue function. (iii)Find the profit function. (iv) Find the maximum profit that can be obtained in a one-day operation.
Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.​
Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:​
Please share your work/thoughts about this assignment.​

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.​
Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:​
Please share your work/thoughts about this assignment.​
The is what i have tried to do but got stock somehow

MC = 16X – 1951
Selling price = $9 and fixed cost is $1800.

• Cost function
C(x) = MC + FC
C(x) = 16X - 1951 + FC

MC is the derivative of the cost function, C(X). You are given that MC = 16X-1951. So what is C(X)? Remember that whatever you conclude that C(X) equals, then its derivative better equal MC(X).