Creating a Root3 Vesica Cone?

gillsimo

Employing the customary units of 265/153 to equate the root3 found in the Mandorla of a Vesica Piscis then I need to create a cone from a flat circle....such that the diameter of its rim is 265 & its depth/height one half of 153.
Is this even possible?
I assume it's a circle of some diameter x cut along its radius & the two ends overlapped by y degree...or similarly, a segment of y degree cut from the circle, its ends then joined.
Apologies but I haven't a clue as to how to even begin to address this task mathematically?
Thanks/Gill

The Vesica itself, the almond/fish bladder/rugby ball at the centre of a VP.

You seem to be assuming that you can transform a circle of radius x into the surface of a right cone with the diameter of the base = 265/2 and a height of 153/2 without tearing. Whether that is possible is a question in topology rather than geometry. I must admit it seems unlikely to me, but I know nothing about topology.

The Vesica itself, the almond/fish bladder/rugby ball at the centre of a VP.
You said the “Mandoria of the Piscis Vesica.” If you simply meant “Piscis Vesica,” why did you not say so? It makes no sense to say “the electron of the electron.”

OP, I'm not sure about the cone shape that you want to create. (For the benefit of others here's a Wikipedia article about vesica piscis.) I can't think how a single cone could re-create that shape. Are you perhaps thinking about two joined cones? Here are two options based on the pair of equilateral triangles that fit inside the vesica piscis...

cones.jpg

If this is correct, would you be interested in the left or right version? If this isn't correct then would you be able to sketch the desired shape (and post it)? Also, is this perhaps a crafting project?

You said the “Mandoria of the Piscis Vesica.” If you simply meant “Piscis Vesica,” why did you not say so? It makes no sense to say “the electron of the electron.”
I said the Mandoria of the Vesica Piscis......the VP being two interlocking circles, the Mandoria being the almond shape created at their crossing.

Well done for showing the image with dimensions. It will be possible to make this shape from a flat circular sector.

The radius of the flat circle will need to be equal to length BC shown below. Would you know how to calculate this?

cone.png
After calculating the radius, we can discuss the required angle of the circular sector.

EDIT: This single cone will end up looking like one of the right hand pair of cones in my image post#6