Descriptive geometry help

Dumbass

Hello, i am learning descriptive geometry in highschool (grade 12) , what books , websites, youtube channels, or apps , except books , this will be great if the other ressources are free to use.

Thank you.

Geometry contains a wide range of topics at different levels. What is on your syllabus?
We haven't this course in highschool. I would like to learn descriptive geometry(or enginineering drawing) to be an architect and a civil engineer. So what are the ressources you would propose me?

Are you planning to continue your education through community college? In that case, contact the prospective instructors and seek their advice.

Are you planning to continue your education through community college? In that case, contact the prospective instructors and seek their advice.
No, i don't . And for the books, sorry but here in this country descriptive geometry is not quite that popular. (Long to explain)

I am very confused. First you said,
i am learning descriptive geometry in high school (grade 12)
Then you seemed to contradict that by saying,
We haven't this course in high school. I would like to learn descriptive geometry(or engineering drawing) to be an architect and a civil engineer. So what are the resources you would propose me?
But then you seem to be saying that you are not planning to go to college.

In order to help, we would need to know what you mean by "descriptive geometry", which presumably means something that is required to become an architect or civil engineer. What that is will be defined by whatever school you expect to go to, or an exam you expect to take.

Can't you at least search for some site (a college syllabus somewhere, or a book table of contents somewhere) that defines it in the way you mean, so we can see what you have in mind? Have you searched for the terms "descriptive geometry" and "engineering drawing"? Is this, for example, what you are asking about? Or are you looking for something more modern, such as CAD?

I am very confused. First you said,

Then you seemed to contradict that by saying,

But then you seem to be saying that you are not planning to go to college.

In order to help, we would need to know what you mean by "descriptive geometry", which presumably means something that is required to become an architect or civil engineer. What that is will be defined by whatever school you expect to go to, or an exam you expect to take.

Can't you at least search for some site (a college syllabus somewhere, or a book table of contents somewhere) that defines it in the way you mean, so we can see what you have in mind? Have you searched for the terms "descriptive geometry" and "engineering drawing"? Is this, for example, what you are asking about? Or are you looking for something more modern, such as CAD?
Descriptive geometry is the representation of space figures onplane surfaces

While engineering drawing as my professor told us is the application of descriptive geometry for things more advanced like cars, using CAD, and other things