Distributions of Bridge Hands Probability

Thanks Jeff, I really really really appreciate all the explanations you provided. I will continue experimenting. Many many thanks Jeff.

Can I ask 1 last question? To build a strong foundation in math, would you recommend learning Discrete Mathematics?

I'm aiming for computer science / programming then to data science but would like to have a strong foundation.

Is there any other foundational branch of mathematics like Discrete Mathematics that you think may be useful?

I was just googling around Number Theory and I came across Discrete Mathematics, I'm not sure if there are other branches of math that I should focus on to have a strong foundation.

Can I ask 1 last question? To build a strong foundation in math, would you recommend learning Discrete Mathematics?

I'm aiming for computer science / programming then to data science but would like to have a strong foundation.

Is there any other foundational branch of mathematics like Discrete Mathematics that you think may be useful?

I was just googling around Number Theory and I came across Discrete Mathematics, I'm not sure if there are other branches of math that I should focus on to have a strong foundation.
In all the universities that I know of, "Discrete Mathematics" is a required course for completion of bachelor of science degree in Computer Science or Engineering.