Divisibility rules for beginner

Learning is best

Hey i wanna ask how to solve a problem solving using divisibility rules? I definitely find it hard please help me. If you wanna know the problem ill put it in comment box thanks in advance

Hey i wanna ask how to solve a problem solving using divisibility rules? I definitely find it hard please help me. If you wanna know the problem ill put it in comment box thanks in advance
What you posted is just nonsense. Please post a mathematical question in detail along with your effort to solve it OR questions you have about its solution. In any case do not expect to be given a solution.

Im sorry about that here's the probpem, Frances has a collection of 672 stamps. She wants to place the stamps in 2 envelopes. Can she place the same number of stamps in each envelope?

Im sorry about that here's the probpem, Frances has a collection of 672 stamps. She wants to place the stamps in 2 envelopes. Can she place the same number of stamps in each envelope?
If Frances had 2 stamps - Can she place the same number of stamps in each envelope? How many stamps would be in each envelope?

If Frances had 3 stamps - Can she place the same number of stamps in each envelope?

If Frances had 4 stamps - Can she place the same number of stamps in each envelope? How many stamps would be in each envelope?

If Frances had 5 stamps - Can she place the same number of stamps in each envelope?

If Frances had 6 stamps - Can she place the same number of stamps in each envelope? How many stamps would be in each envelope?

If Frances had 7 stamps - Can she place the same number of stamps in each envelope? How many stamps would be in each envelope?

Do you see a pattern here?

Does that give you some idea about the answer to your problem?

If you are still stuck - write back showing your work and point out exactly where you are stuck!

Well ahm we need to use divisibility rules im sorry still don't get it. There must be a formula or something i think?

Is 672 an odd number or an even number?

Here is the divisibility rule for 2. A number is divisible by 2 precisely when the number ends in 0, 2, 4, 6 or 8. All even number and no odd numbers end in 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8. So basically the test for divisibility by 2 is to see if the number is even or not.