Double Log Graphs: explain the step by step process of making a semi log vs a double log and when do we use each one

RawalJ

Could someone please explain the step by step process of making a semi log vs a double log and when do we use each one. I remember things like the semilog graph of a certain type of function will be linear and the double log of certain types of functions will be linear? What are those functions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
IMG-5826.jpg

Could someone please explain the step by step process of making a semi log vs a double log and when do we use each one. I remember things like the semilog graph of a certain type of function will be linear and the double log of certain types of functions will be linear? What are those functions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
View attachment 36546
Are you saying that this is not taught in the class for which you were given this assignment, or in its prerequisites?

Have you looked for a site with a lesson on the topic?

Here are a couple that I found (though I haven't examined them for suitability beyond a first impression):

These show using logarithmic graph paper, but that uses base 10; it sounds like what you are expected to do (at least for part 1) is just to graph the natural logs of the values. It looks like the following may do something more like that:

Are you sure you weren't taught anything that would show you (and us) exactly what they want you to do??