Drawing a scatterplot (regression line y(hat)=11.058-0.01466x)

sara12

I have this problem that gives me the regression line as y(hat)=11.058-0.01466x as well as the residuals. This problem refers to another problem that gives us both the x and y data points. The question I got that I was confused on was "Make a scatterplot of the observations and draw the least-squares regression line on your plot." How do I draw this scatterplot? Do I use the data from the other problem, in which I already drew one or do I use the residuals or the formula?

I have this problem that gives me the regression line as y(hat)=11.058-0.01466x as well as the residuals. This problem refers to another problem that gives us both the x and y data points. The question I got that I was confused on was "Make a scatterplot of the observations and draw the least-squares regression line on your plot." How do I draw this scatterplot? Do I use the data from the other problem, in which I already drew one or do I use the residuals or the formula?
Please reply with the full and exact text of the two exercises, including the instructions for each, as this may help us figure out what is meant. Thank you! ;)