Equations of the type: y'=ay^2+by+c (first post, please help)

Fogtal

Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum.

I am in need of a file, that describes the step-by-step guide of the equation: y'=ay^2+by+c.
It will lead to this: Int(1/(y^2+by+c)dy)=A*t. From here, there is 3 possible solutions to the equation: When the discriminant is d>0, d=0 and d<0.
I actually HAVE solved this equation, but i need a link or file, that describes the step-by-step guide.

Thank you guys, i am truly greatful for anything! :smile:

P.S. I posted this in the calculus folder too, not sure where it belonged

Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum.

I am in need of a file, that describes the step-by-step guide of the equation: y'=ay^2+by+c.
It will lead to this: Int(1/(y^2+by+c)dy)=A*t. From here, there is 3 possible solutions to the equation: When the discriminant is d>0, d=0 and d<0.
I actually HAVE solved this equation, but i need a link or file, that describes the step-by-step guide.

Thank you guys, i am truly greatful for anything! :smile:

P.S. I posted this in the calculus folder too, not sure where it belonged

According to your post, you have solved:

\(\displaystyle \displaystyle{\int\dfrac{dy}{ay^2+by+c}} = \ \int dt\)

Since you have solved it - why are you not able to write the step-by-step procedure involved?

According to your post, you have solved:

\(\displaystyle \displaystyle{\int\dfrac{dy}{ay^2+by+c}} = \ \int dt\)

Since you have solved it - why are you not able to write the step-by-step procedure involved?

Because i am writing a paper about it, and i need a reference :(

Because i am writing a paper about it, and i need a reference :(

Any first-year university calculus book will have solved this integral and should suffice as reference.

Any first-year university calculus book will have solved this integral and should suffice as reference.

Yeah, i know. This assignment was a big project, where we had 2 weeks to do something outside of what we learn from the books/teachers. So there is no reference in my books. Anyway, just wanted to see if anybody had a reference i could use.

Thanks for your help though :)