fatal error

G

when I first come to the forum it looks OK but after I logged on the fatal error stuff says this:

Math Lessons:
(click subject to expand menu)

Algebra Lessons

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: dispsubjlinks() in /home/freemath/public_html/forum/cache/tpl_SwiftBlue.overall_footer.php on line 28

Are you maybe looking at a "preview" of your post, with some empty LaTeX tags floating around? Because I get the following, up at the very top of the page, when I do that:

the forum script said:
Failed to rasterize \large{}
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freemath/public_html/forum/mimetex/phpbb_hook_2.php:55) in /home/freemath/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freemath/public_html/forum/mimetex/phpbb_hook_2.php:55) in /home/freemath/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freemath/public_html/forum/mimetex/phpbb_hook_2.php:55) in /home/freemath/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486
If this is happening in some other context, what is your platform (operating system and browser) on which you're surfing?

Thank you!

Eliz.

the fatal error message is on the index page and the different forum pages. I see it before I read or write any messages. i'm using windowsXP with IE both with servicepack 2

I'm using Mozilla 1.7.7 on WinXP with SP2, and I'm not having that problem. I've also checked in IE 6, and can't replicate. Are you still seeing the error messages? If so, you might want to send Ted a private message or e-mail.

Eliz.

can't email

what is ted's email address? Whne I click on his email button i get an error, it says I don't have permission to open microsoft outlook. I have a screen shot to email ted

Sorry for the delay in responding to this thread. I think the problem is that you are using an older style for the message boards. The default style "Hestia" is the only one that is well-supported. It sounds like you are using the swiftblue style, and while it works on my computer, it's possible that the problem lies there.

Perhaps you should try the hestia style to see if your problem clears up. Also - my email address is ted@freemathhelp.com.

Ted