Figure out a One-To-Many vs Total Amount

budbay2

First - I don't know that the title is very meaningful so I apologize, and I'm not quite sure that Probability/Statistics is the correct category but thought it fit (Math is not a strong suit for me so that's why I'm here in the first place).

So here is the question I am trying to figure out:

I have a web analytics report that will show the following two metrics to a web page: Unique Visitors and Visits

Unique Visitors = If I come to the page 100 times in the reporting period I am counted as one
Visits = If I come to the page 100 times in the reporting period I am counted 100 times

The problem: The way our system works is, a particular login can be associated with many different entities or only one and there's no way to know. So for instance:

I am a person with access to 10 different entities -> I login -> Check Entity A info -> Logout -> This adds +1 to Unique Visitor and +1 to Visit
I then login with Entity B -> Check Info -> Logout -> this adds +0 to Unique Visitor and + 1 to Visit

So, what I am trying to figure out is how to determine how much access by the unique entities a particular page is having if I assume that the average login can access 2 entities (Or whatever the average access turns out to be - which could be any number potentially)

I hope that this description makes sense!