Filling the spool of a spinning reel with braid and monofilament

HRG

This is not homework. I'm a senior that is starting to fish again so am buying a new spinning reel. For those not familiar with fishing lines, (I just learned this new stuff myself), there is monofilament (been around for ages and is relatively cheap ) and braid (newer type with smaller diameter for equal strength but much more expensive).

I'm buying a Daiwa BG3000 spinning reel. I want to fill the bottom portion of the spool with cheaper 20 lb mono line and then fill the rest with 20 lb braid line. Here are some specifications:

BACKGROUND INFO:
The Daiwa BG3000 spinning reel’s spool can hold 240 yds of 20 lb J-Braid line.
The Daiwa J-Braid X8 Grand 20 lb line comes 300 yds on a spool.

WHAT I WANT TO DO:
I want to fill the reel’s spool with 20 lb test monofilament line first. (Called “filler” line”) Then fill the rest of the reel’s spool with 150 yds of the 20 lb test J-Braid line. The object is to fill the reel’s spool so that when there is 1/8” margin left on the spool as shown in picture-1 below, that will be 150 yds of braid line used:

Picture-1

NEED HELP ON THE CALCULATION:
Since the reel’s spool is rated to hold 240 yds of 20 lb braid line, how much of the outer diameter of the spool takes up 150 yds of line when it just reaches the 1/8” margin?

Picture-2

The red line indicates the “depth” of the spool with the 1/8" margin. What is the percentage of the outer portion of the red line to hold 150 yds of the 20 lb braid line? Knowing that, I can then fill mono line to that point and then filling the 150 yds of braid will end up with the 1/8" margin as shown in picture-1.

To have full disclosure, I posted this question on another forum and received an answer in yards of monofilament filler to install (from a very nice person) but I thought I'd ask here in case someone can calculate the percentage of the red line in picture-2 to fill with the mono line so that the balance will hold 150 yds of braid line.

(I’ve ordered the reel but have not received it yet so I can’t measure the actual dimensions of the reel’s spool. But the actual dimensions may not be needed for this calculation in percentage of the red line.)

Thanks for any help.