Financial Mathematic Questions ( need help asap)

maths55adam

A company wants to employ 23 persons including 7 IT managers, 3 math analysts, 7 civil engineers and 6 chemical engineers for 4 sections. For each section they can only pay 10,000 $/month. Based on their salary and their expert, the company distributes the employees as follows. How much is the salary for each IT, Math, Civil and Chem expert?
❗️Note that, the salary for an expert is the same in all sections.

Sec1:
IT+Math+Civil+Chem+Chem

Sec2:
IT+Math+Civil+Civil+Chem

Sec3:
IT+IT+IT+Math+Civil+Chem

Sec4:
IT+IT+Civil+Civil+Civil+Chem+chem

A company wants to employ 23 persons including 7 IT managers, 3 math analysts, 7 civil engineers and 6 chemical engineers for 4 sections. For each section they can only pay 10,000 $/month. Based on their salary and their expert, the company distributes the employees as follows. How much is the salary for each IT, Math, Civil and Chem expert?
❗Note that, the salary for an expert is the same in all sections.

Sec1:
IT+Math+Civil+Chem+Chem

Sec2:
IT+Math+Civil+Civil+Chem

Sec3:
IT+IT+IT+Math+Civil+Chem

Sec4:
IT+IT+Civil+Civil+Civil+Chem+chem
Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

READ BEFORE POSTING

Please share your work/thoughts about this assignment.

Am sure it's in the right category and there are no spelling mistakes.
Hmm, might it be that you did not share your attempt at doing this problem with us? Or might it be that you just want the answer? Please let us know so that we now how to proceed with your post

[/SUB]
Hmm, might it be that you did not share your attempt at doing this problem with us? Or might it be that you just want the answer? Please let us know so that we now how to proceed with your post
I actually tried by giving the mathematics 4k, Chemicals 2k, IT 1k and Civil 1k but it had problems in sections(2 and 4).. so after trying many times i said maybe i can get some help, that is why i posted!

as you see in the image i linked, section 2 and 4 will get 9k rather than 10k..

the random numbers are each a section( vertically) and the number are the individuals.