Find angle C

Justin L.

I don’t really know how to use the law of sines to find an obtuse angle for a diagram that looks like this
2A78D2EF-A415-463D-A711-84DE429063C6.jpeg

\(\displaystyle \dfrac{sin(C)}{15} \ = \ \dfrac{sin(37º)}{11}\)

Video? ... [Subhotosh's reply] clearly should be enough, no?
When you ask "no?", you're asking whether I agree that Subhotosh's reply is not good enough. ;)

Kidding aside, Jomo, I think I'll let everyone decide for themselves, how to answer your question.

But, I can say this: In general, I try to write for a broader audience and not just for the OP. (Think future readers.)

When an OP writes something like, "I don't know how to use the Law of Sines...", then my first thought is often, "Such students may benefit from a lesson on the Law of Sines."

Cheers

?

When you ask "no?", you're asking whether I agree that Subhotosh's reply is not good enough. ;)

Kidding aside, Jomo, I think I'll let everyone decide for themselves, how to answer your question.

But, I can say this: In general, I try to write for a broader audience and not just for the OP. (Think future readers.)

When an OP writes something like, "I don't know how to use the Law of Sines...", then my first thought is often, "Such students may benefit from a lesson on the Law of Sines."

Cheers

?
Otis, of course finding the video is the best response. I was just joking with you as Khan replied just before you showed a Khan's video.