Finding inverse of a matrix with steps

Koko wawa

|1 2 3|
A=|0 4 5|
|1 0 6|

I need really fast help please, plus: use the steps ?

|1 2 3|
A=|0 4 5|
|1 0 6|

I need really fast help please, plus: use the steps ?
To get a fully-worked solution to copy into your homework, you may need to hire a "cheetz" service which offers such. If you do hire such, be sure to use a credit card with a very low limit, as many ("most"?) such are scammers.

If, on the other hand, you'd like to learn how to do this yourself, please reply outlining the various methods you've been taught for this (such as here), telling us the method you've chosen to apply, and showing us how far you've gotten, so we can see what's going on and provide useful assistance.

Thank you! ;)

There are several methods of finding the inverse of a given matrix. Rather than the method bestellen mentions, I prefer to use "row reduction": Write the given matrix next to an identity matrix. Apply row operations to the given matrix to reduce it to the identity matrix, applying those same row operations to the identity matrix.

Grammatically, the phrase "the matrix M", in response to a question asking about a question a specific matrix, means that specific matrix.
But the matrix in question was already named, as matrix "A". So "matrix M", logically, must be some other matrix. Which is a tad confusing. :wink: