Finding triangle lengths

Larry88

Hi,
I have two questions:

1. I know three angles of a triangle: 36, 54, and 90 degrees. I know the length of one side: 1163 feet. What are the lengths of the other two sides?

2. I know two lengths of a triangle: 330 feet and 794 feet. I know that the angle between these two lengths is 58 degrees. What is the other length?

THANKS!
Larry

One more question:

3. I know one length of a triangle: 794 feet. I know that the angles on either side of this length are 67 and 23 degrees (the third angle is 90 degrees). What are the other two lengths?

Thanks!
Larry

Hi,
I have two questions:

1. I know three angles of a triangle: 36, 54, and 90 degrees. I know the length of one side: 1163 feet. What are the lengths of the other two sides?

2. I know two lengths of a triangle: 330 feet and 794 feet. I know that the angle between these two lengths is 58 degrees. What is the other length?

THANKS!
Larry
Use the cosine and sine rules. If you have any other difficulties post again in this thread for further help.

One more question:

3. I know one length of a triangle: 794 feet. I know that the angles on either side of this length are 67 and 23 degrees (the third angle is 90 degrees). What are the other two lengths?

Thanks!
Larry
Draw a diagram, then use the sine rule.