For the following figure, 1 3 and PV || QM

lectromagnet94

[attachment=0:3kcxrwq2]blah blahfdsf blah 2.JPG[/attachment:3kcxrwq2]
For b. the answer is supplementary angles postulate
c. supplementary angles definition but i might be linear pair definition... idk (a bit confused right there)
d. i have no clue what they mea by "1 3"

Was i correct on c?
and can some one explain what the mean on d.??
Thanks

Attachments

• blah blahfdsf blah 2.JPG
    blah blahfdsf blah 2.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 254
Duplicate post.

lectromagnet94 said:
I had my friend copy the following questions for me..
d. i have no clue what they mea by "1 3"
We neither assigned this test to you nor copied down its questions for you. Either ask your friend for corrections, or, in view of your time constraints, have your professor reply with same. :roll:

Eliz.

lectromagnet94 said:
The test says
d. 1 3
So this isn't actually something your "friend" copied...? It's the actual (online?) assessment...? :?:

Eliz.

I got the due date extended! yay!
Okay, what do you mean by online assessment?
Its on paper, my friend copied the questions onto the computer.

I am at least thankful for the fact that the teacher didn't write that. I would have been speechless.

What comes in between the 1 and the 3 on that line, Lectro? I don't mean on your friend's copy or on the computer version that your friend made, but on the original paper that came from your teacher. The only thing it could mean to write them next to each other on a line like that would be a multiplication, but I would expect parentheses, and a multiplication doesn't make any sense.

That is why we're so confused about what you're asking. We probably all know what it should be, but before we can be sure, we need you to tell us what it says.

OK?

lectromagnet94 said:
Okay, what do you mean by online assessment?
You said a friend copied this material for you. Then you asked us to explain what your friend meant. We explained that we had neither written nor copied the test, so we would have no way of knowing what either meant. You said that this was in fact that actual test, not something from your friend. Judging from your level of effort thus far, it is reasonable to conclude that, had you had the actual on-paper test, you would have scanned printed pages whole; separate images for each exercise are a common indicator of a "scraped" online assessment.

I'm sorry, but this exchange is becoming increasingly surreal (perhaps as your medication is being increased...?), with you seeming to be unaware of what is going on, or even what you said just a few minutes or hours earlier. I regret to inform that attemping to "teach" someone under these conditions has a very low probability of success.

You might consider sending your test (via the private-messaging system) to the guy who has taken about half of it for you already (did you get full points on that portion?), and then go back to bed. You might even want to provide your "tutor" with your instructor's contact information, so he can submit "your" work directly, and then you won't have to try to keep track of that, either.

Eliz.

lectromagnet94 said:
I got the due date extended! yay!
Why don't you grow up a bit, buddy.
Do you think they'll extend a 1 hour test just for you?