General Trig Identities Help

kevsterr

I know this is probably insane to ask, especially for a new member, but I'm looking for some sort of one on one math assistance, primarily with trig identities. I am a student preparing for my Grade 12 University level math exam, and desperately need some help grasping a few trig concepts. Any help would be greatly appreciated, but a few moments would be even more so.

Thanks kindly,
Kevin

kevsterr said:
I'm looking for some sort of one on one math assistance, primarily with trig identities.
I'm afraid we cannot provide course instruction or the sort of face-to-face instruction you are requesting. (The volunteers help, as they are able, when they have the time, with specific math exercises. But this assistance assumes that the student has a basic grasp of the underlying material. I'm afraid we cannot here provide that foundational underpinning.) Sorry! :oops:

There are some online tutoring sites which might be able to do what you need, but since they won't be able to see your book, you could easy eat up a lot of time (and thus money) reading out (or typing out) what you're wanting to discuss with the tutor. Almost certainly, your best bet will be to hire a qualified tutor, local to your area, and set aside a few hours a week (daily would be best) for concentrated study. :idea:

Good luck! :D

Eliz.

If you are having trouble in this area, you might want to try buying math instructional dvds from standard deviants or math made easy. You can find the links through a yahoo.com search.