Given locus and I want to find the functions that create it

shahar

I know where I search for locus of function, there is a way to find it.
I ask about the contrary, can I find or guess what is the geometry investigation that I can use to find what create this locus only where the locus is given lonely without the description of the condition that made it.

I know where I search for locus of function, there is a way to find it.
I ask about the contrary, can I find or guess what is the geometry investigation that I can use to find what create this locus only where the locus is given lonely without the description of the condition that made it.
Can you give an example? I.e., how is the locus "given"?

I have, for example, a vertical line that is only given.
Can I figure out that the line is a locus of all the points that their distance from 2 vertex in triangle is of isosceles triangle.
Can I do it in other examples?

I have, for example, a vertical line that is only given.
Can I figure out that the line is a locus of all the points that their distance from 2 vertex in triangle is of isosceles triangle.
Can I do it in other examples?
Does not sound like a well-defined problem to me. There can be multiple choices of points from which this line is equidistant. You can also define it by the fact that it is orthogonal to some horizontal line, etc.
Not sure I understand the problem you are trying to solve here.

Does not sound like a well-defined problem to me. There can be multiple choices of points from which this line is equidistant. You can also define it by the fact that it is orthogonal to some horizontal line, etc.
Not sure I understand the problem you are trying to solve here.
I have a problem that ask about find a locus.
I find it. Can I find the data of the problem and the problem itself without knowing the data and the problem's text?

I find it. Can I find the data of the problem and the problem itself without knowing the data and the problem's text?
I don't know of any way to do this. In particular, I don't think there is a single answer to this question.

Suppose I tell you that the answer to my problem is 17.

Can you tell me what my problem is? Of course not.

That's equivalent to what you are asking for.