Good Videos in Math for Teachers and Students

Lognjump

Hello teachers and students
I need your evaluation for my math video for my students

It was fine overall.

I have three objections.

First, you are using a scaled straight edge, but in the problems for the students to try on their own, there are no lengths given.

Second, you simply assume that the three bisectors meet at a single point. I think you need to tell the students that that can be proven and is a fact rather than relying on the drawing because no drawing is perfect.

Third, I presume that you are showing that the length from that point of intersection to the vertices are equal by measurement on the scaled straight edge, but I am not sure I caught that in the video. May my attention lapsed.

Thanks for sharing, Indeed, such a presentation of information is straightforward and easy to explain to children. It is essential to find non-standard methods that will interest students and can be useful to them in the future. My son is in 6th grade, and I found some common core worksheets that can also be useful for you. We start learning according to them this year because he couldn't understand some topics. But their education system and presentation turned out to be very comfortable, and he quickly sorted it out. Of course, we study together, and I help him; it is vital to be near when he fails.

Last edited: