Gradient

Tto

Sorry for asking a easy question . I wanna ask whether a negative gradient such as -3 change to 0 is counted as increasing as decreasing? Please Help ! Thanks alot

Sorry for asking a easy question . I wanna ask whether a negative gradient such as -3 change to 0 is counted as increasing as decreasing? Please Help ! Thanks alot
From -3 to 0 is an increase.

The problem is not that this is an "easy question", its just that it doesn't make much sense! You have a "negative gradient such as -3" but then what does "change to 0" mean? What is changing? Is what "counted as increasing as decreasing"? If a function has negative gradient in an interval, then the function value is decreasing in that interval. If the derivative of the function goes from -3 up to 0, then the derivative is increasing but, since that derivative is always negative in that interval, the function value itself is decreasing.

Please reply with the full and exact text of the original exercise, the complete instructions, and all your steps which led to the above question. Once we can understand your context, we'll be better placed to provide you with a for-sure valid response. Thank you! ;)