Graphing Rational Function

G

I'm stuck with these *stupid* questions for 2 weeks now. I tried asking the guy who's teaching me, but he was no help at all. And there's this *stupid* assignment that is due soon. The question requires that the graph is drawn out providing all the info such as intercepts, asymptotes, etc.

1) C (t) = ( 0.14t ) / ( (t^2) + 1)

I found the domain, intercepts, C' (t), critical point, horizontal asymptote and C" (t). I'm stuck at the vertical asymptote and the rest.

2) ( 26 + 0.06w ) / ( w )

Same thing here. I can't find the critical point.

Can someone please, please help.

Graph the two equations. I don't think either of them even has a vertical asymptote.

We're not supposed to use graphing calculator. We were supposed to draw the graph from scratch with all the details such as intercepts, asymptotes, critical values, infelction points, concavity, sign chart, partition numbers, intervals and local extremas.

So how far have you gotten? In two weeks, surely you have plotted a few points, taken the first and second derivatives, and found the intercepts, right? Please reply describing what you have done and specifying the parts with which you are still having difficulty. Thank you.

Eliz.