Hard Business Calc Question!!

jordanky2020

The cost CC (in dollars) of manufacturing xx number of high-quality computer laser printers is

C(x)=12x^4/3+18x^2/3+650,000

Currently, the level of production is 1,331 printers and that level is increasing at the rate of 300 printers per month. Find the rate at which the cost is increasing each month.

The cost is increasing at about $_______ per month.

- Having trouble with this question! I think it involves the chain rule with dC/dt, and we know dx/dt is 300... BUT I can not figure it out. Does anyone know the answer and how to do this??

The cost CC (in dollars) of manufacturing xx number of high-quality computer laser printers is

C(x)=12x^4/3+18x^2/3+650,000

Currently, the level of production is 1,331 printers and that level is increasing at the rate of 300 printers per month. Find the rate at which the cost is increasing each month.

The cost is increasing at about $_______ per month.

- Having trouble with this question! I think it involves the chain rule with dC/dt, and we know dx/dt is 300... BUT I can not figure it out. Does anyone know the answer and how to do this??
Are you saying that:

Given C(x)=12x4/3+18x2/3+650,000

You cannot calculate \(\displaystyle \frac{dc(x)}{dx} \) ?

Do you know that \(\displaystyle \frac{d}{dx}\left(x^n\right) = n * x^{(n-1)}\) ? Can you use that information?