Help creating an equation/formula

davidA12345

Hello, I am trying to create an equation/expression or a formula, or any other way possible to shorten a huge number. I have tried subtracting, diving,... to reach a zero, or a small number from it, to then create an expression or a formula, but I am having a hard time, because the number is too big. Please let me know if you can do it, or other ways of shortening it. The number has 69252 digits. I am looking for exact digits, not rounded or ... .
Please let me know if you want me to email it to you, maybe you can try it yourself, as it is too long to post here(only 10000 allowed) Thank you very much.

Hello, I am trying to create an equation/expression or a formula, or any other way possible to shorten a huge number. I have tried subtracting, diving,... to reach a zero, or a small number from it, to then create an expression or a formula, but I am having a hard time, because the number is too big. Please let me know if you can do it, or other ways of shortening it. The number has 69252 digits. I am looking for exact digits, not rounded or ... .
Please let me know if you want me to email it to you, maybe you can try it yourself, as it is too long to post here(only 10000 allowed) Thank you very much.
What do you mean, precisely, by "shortening the number to reach zero"?

When you reply, please include a clear listing of the reasoning and steps you used in at least one of your attempts. Thank you! ;)

What do you mean, precisely, by "shortening the number to reach zero"?

When you reply, please include a clear listing of the reasoning and steps you used in at least one of your attempts. Thank you! ;)

- I've tried to divide, then subtract series of numbers to equal the number to zero, to then put it all into an equation, but am having a hard time doing so because the number is too large. Can you please try yourself to make an equation, formula, ... , or any other methods, or tell me of other methods?
Thank you very much.

You were asked "what do you mean by 'shortening' a number" and your response does not answer that. It sounds like you want to take some very large set of numbers and "map" each number in that set to a smaller set. Surely you must see that in order to do that, several numbers in your larger set must be mapped to one number in the smaller set. You then have no way to go back from a single number in the smaller set to a single number in the larger! You cannot recover that first number because this is not a "one-to-one" mapping.