Help me understand what’s maybe going on here

Engels

Hi all I have something interesting I would like to put forward to any open minded people not interested in conspiracy theories just how these numbers relate our world . I have found many things with times and dates plane,car crashes,world wars and Covid-19 relating also to prime and composite no & unsolvable collate conjecture .So here is just a couple easy ones I have found, collatz conjecture theory has been verified to 2^68 now if we take the starting date of world war 1 as being 28/7/1914 and add 28+7+19+14 we get 68 now world war 2 start date as1/9/1939 1+9+19+39 we get 68 now we take the invasion of Ukrainian invasion as 24/2/2022 and add 24+2+20+22 we get 68 now let’s look at one of my other ones being covid 19 if we take the alphabet as numbers eg A being 1 B being 2 C being 3 and so on, now COVID so C would equal 3 O would be 15 represented as 1+5 V=22 becomes 2+2 I= 9 D= 4 now add the 19 as whole no and the year of the covid vaccine is 2021 becomes 2+0+21 you now have 3+1+5+2+2+9+4+19+2+0+21 =68 . I have lots more examples to share if interested,I strictly will only respond to positive facts and constructive conversations of how we might solve some of the issues in the world by better understanding of how numbers relate to everything we are and not entertain criticism nor ignorant people I am a positive loving person and believe in this world and all the intelligence with in it please enjoy look forward to any possible positive observations.Anton ?

But what do you do when the Collatz conjecture is verified up to 2^(69)? Then all of your results are garbage. Numerology has to be one of the most ridiculous "sciences" ever to be invented.

-Dan